Dance Lab Fee Structure 2020 amended due to Covid19 Please see link on Downloads page
Dance Lab – Fee Structure
Term Fee Structure, all fees are inclusive of GST – Based on total hours attended per student/per week. Hours
Advanced 1 Ballet
Advanced 2 Ballet
Tap Level 10
Tap Extension 45mins
Additional classes outside of level 60mins
OR Unlimited (7+) Troupe Fee (Excluding Elite)
Costume Hire per costume
A Sibling Discount 3rd child
Sibling Discount 1st Child
Sibling Discount 2nd child
Classes Included In Package
Grade 1-2 Ballet & below, Invite Ballet, Exam Ballet, Jazz, Tap, Contemporary, Hip Hop, Stretch
Grade 3-4 Ballet, Invite Ballet, Exam Ballet, Jazz, Tap, Contemporary, Hip Hop, Stretch
Grade 5-6 Ballet, Invite Ballet, Exam Ballet, Jazz, Tap, Contemporary, Hip Hop, Stretch
Inter Ballet & above, Invite Ballet, Exam Ballet, Jazz, Tap, Contemporary, Hip Hop, Stretch
- All fees are inclusive of GST.
- Term fees are due in the 3rd week of each term. A late fee of $10 will be added to fees paid past this date. If fees are unpaid, students will not be offered classes commencing week 4.
- All PACKAGE and CAPPED fees must be paid in full BEFORE the due date in order to receive discount. Kids dancing accounts not paid by the due date will be re-calculated at $12.50 per class.
- Payment Plans are available but must be arranged BEFORE due date of invoice.
- If on a Payment Plan, fees must be finalized before the end of each term. Places will not be held for students with outstanding balances.
- Troupe entry fees are invoiced separately. Approx. $2-$5 per troupe per competition.
- Troupe costume hire fees are invoiced separately.
- Classes are not held on Public Holidays.
- Dance Lab does not issue refunds for classes missed as we are holding a place in the class for the student. However please enquire about make-up classes
- Our Dance terms follow state school terms and are generally 9-10weeks in length; the term rate is as above and is not charged per week.
- Unpaid fees will be recovered by a debt recovery agency at the cost of the student/family.
- Payment can be made by Cash, Cheque, Ezidebit, Credit Card or Direct Credit. If paying by Cash, Credit Card Ezidebit or Cheque please see reception.
- Correct cash or Cheque payments (made payable to Dance Lab) should be placed in an envelope clearly marked with the student’s name and placed in the fee box at the studio.
Direct Credit and Postal Information
|Contact||Emily Kheissy (Grainger) – 0409 276 253|
|Direct Credit||Commonwealth Bank|
Dance LabBSB# 063 118ACCOUNT# 10 454 264
Please include students name
2/36 Guelph St
Somerville Vic 3912
Need to know more about our Kids Dancing Classes? Contact Us.