We built our dance studios from scratch in 2015 and offer state-of-the-art floors and facilities to ensure our dancers not only have an amazing space in which to learn, but that they are also safe at all times. Our facilities include:
- 3 purpose-built dance studios with wall length mirrors and fitted Barres.
- All floors are sprung, 2 with Tarkett flooring and 1 timber floor studio (where all tap classes are held).
- We have equipped all 3 studios with commercial sound systems for the best quality music.
- 3 X15 metre acro mats.
- Keyboard and stand.
- Meals and full kitchen area with microwave and refrigerator.
- Changing rooms, private change spaces and lockers.
- Reception area.
Students love coming to Dance Lab as it is a place where they can “hang out” with their dance friends, have meals or study between classes.
Our receptionists ensure not only a warm welcome, but can provide the information and answers you may need. Click here to contact our friendly staff.